Since the weather looks bad, we decided to stay another night. Oh what fun we have staying at Grammies!
My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
To Gramma's House We Go!
Today we were visiting Gramma. It was so much fun. We went to ride the train at the mall. Dominic had a blast...well actually I'm not sure who had more fun. From the pictures it kind of looks like I had the fun. Dominic was very interested in Santa this trip. He got close, but not to close. I think he was happy because Santa came with a handful of fruit chews. Food always makes Dominic happy.




Since the weather looks bad, we decided to stay another night. Oh what fun we have staying at Grammies!
Since the weather looks bad, we decided to stay another night. Oh what fun we have staying at Grammies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does this mean no class tomorrow?? :(
Heeheehee!
Miss ya!
Post a Comment