Trying to get into the Christmas Spirit today. Wrapped the few gifts I had to wrap. Listened to some Harry Conick, Jr. I might even try to bake some cookies tonight if I make it to the grocery store. I think next Christmas will be more fun, mainly because I think Dominic will understand more.
The little guy helped me clean this morning. He loves using the broom and helping to hold the dust pan. He was amazed by the vacuum cleaner. If things stay like this I might just have my very own Mr. Clean. Yippee! Today I verified that he is in deed cutting his top molars on both sides. It almost looks like all four teeth up top are coming in at the same time. I'm pleasantly surprised at his mood considering the situation. It might explain why he has been chewing on the tube of orajel though. hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment