Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hussle and Bussle

Today the whirl wind of holiday events begin. I was up last night until 11. That is very late for me. Put the boy to bed and then finished baking, made food for today and wrapped the remaining gifts I had stashed away. It seems like I'm the only one in my house that is even attempting to get into the spirit of the holiday. Dominic's to young and Ryan isn't interested. I just don't feel like we are making very many family memories this year. Hopefully this will change after today. I can't wait to see Dominic opening presents with all of his cousins today. It will be so much fun.

Last night Dominic attempted to lift weights. He is catching on to things very quickly these days. He saw his daddy lifting and wanted to try it out. It was to funny.



Only 9am and son and daddy are taking naps because we were all up at 5am today. I have lots to do before we leave so I must get motivated. Cheers to the beginning up the holiday rush!

No comments: