Miss Sophie is such a cutie. She is a little younger than Dominic, but he still loves her to pieces. I'm sure he will show her how to get into trouble pretty soon.

Miss Addi is just a few weeks younger than Dominic and she is so nice. She doesn't even get mad when Dominic steals her Elmo. Dominic is also jealous of Addi's stroller. He likes her stearing wheel and wishes he had one.
It is so funny to see Dominic interact with these girls. Although he is young, I swear he already knows each of them and remembers them. Class is never dull with the three of them around!!
1 comment:
Love love love his expression when he's looking at Sophie. Makes me laugh..."Hey Little Girl...Do ya wanna go hang at the playground with me????...I'll buy you an ice cream????" heeheehee He's such a cutie it is ridiculous! I, however, look slightly possessed in that picture! hahaha
Post a Comment