My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Is it really December?
I can't even believe today is December 1. I finally feel like I came out of my Thanksgiving coma this afternoon. I was definitely in a funk the past few days. Just not myself. Sometimes I wish I was more of a "go with the flow" kind of person. I'm just not. I think at times, it makes my life a lot more complicated. Lately I feel like my days are in total chaos. I look at other moms and they seem like they really have their act together. I wonder if I will ever get there. The big question that seems to keep popping up now is when we will plan to have number 2. At this point, I'm just not sure. I feel like some days I can barely take care of number 1. I think back to BD and I thought I would be great at this whole parenting thing. I wanted one after the other. In my heart I still do, my head just keeps saying something different. Maybe it's the one year itch. Not sure, but I guess I have to trust my gut on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah, Do not worry!! I think all moms feel the way you described. I look at other moms and think they are stronger, better, wiser, calmer, more organized, etc... the truth is, we all are just a bit in chaos. I think you are doing wonderfully! Remember, each baby will be different. Also, my mom's doctor told her (many many years ago..) IF you want to stop worrying about your kid and your life, simply have another one..than you won't have time to worry anymore! ( I know, not consoling, but kinda funny) When the time is right, you'll know! Hang in there and we are SOOOOO having coffee soon!
Post a Comment