Dominic was in full swing today. He has caught on that hair bands are wore on the head so this morning I caught him trying to put my headband on his head. I helped him of course and made it work as a sweat band instead. He looked so cute. I attempted a picture,(will post later) but the band did not stay in place too long. I think he thought it made him look unmanly! Typical guy.

Then, after lunch I told him to get his shoes so we could go bye bye. He brought me my shoes and his, and then walked into the kitchen waving and saying bye bye. If you could only have seen the look on his face. It was like, "Hey, I totally got this. Mom, go get what you have to done. I can handle all this here." Too funny.
Lastly, Dominic helped with laundry today. Well I say help, but what I really mean is that as I folded he threw everything on the floor. Hey, it's a start right?
On a side note, I'm having a terrible time with the word "No." He totally doesn't get it. When I use it, he laughs. Today we played tug of war with the lamp. Finally I used the pack and play as a time out. He screamed. When I thought he had enough I calmy walked over and knelt down. In my nice mommy voice I explained how lamps are to look at, but not touch. Once out of jail, he waited a few minutes and then went right back to terrorizing the lamp. I hope this is a phase. I can't live in a house without light!!!
2 comments:
OK Sarah....that pic of Dominic is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!!! He looks so beautiful! ( I know, he's a boy..but still....way too handsome!) Had a good time last night. So glad I made it there!
ben STILL does this with the lamp. if you figure out how to make it stop, let me know!
Post a Comment