My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Greeting Cards
Today was such an exciting day. I heard the truck pull up and the door bell ring. When I opened the door the best package of the year was on the porch. My Christmas cards!!! This is my favorite part of the holiday season. Getting and sending Christmas cards. I always save all the cards I get and display them in the house. I love to read about each family and get caught up on what their year has been like. I think sending notes is a lost art these days. This year, I created my cards from pictures I've taken. I'd like to think it makes it special. Hopefully my friends and family will think so too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment