Monday, December 8, 2008

Play Day

Aunt Beth came to visit today. It was so much fun. She even came to Buggies and Babes. Dominic had a blast. Aunt Beth took him to play in the play area of the mall so I could finish my workout. I'm not sure who was more tired in the end!?



After our adventures at the mall, Aunt Beth gave Dominic a serious hair cut. The only thing that made Dominic happy was playing in the sink. So she cut his hair while he played in the water. It was so funny. Now he really looks like a big boy.



I could not help myself once I saw how cute he looked with his new hair cut. I put on his Santa suit and took some pictures. He hated every minute of it. He did look cute though.



It was such a fun day. I wish Aunt Beth lived closer so we could do that all the time. Dominic and I were both sad when she had to go home. Sometimes it really stinks to live so far away from everyone. I guess that is what makes days like today special though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt beth was def. more tierd, she could of used that nap he took! but it was SO much fun! i was sad too when i left! but there will be more! thanks for a fun day!