Friday, December 12, 2008

Snow Day Adventures

Today we got snowed in. Ryan had to take my car to work so Dominic and I were forced to be home bound all day. That was fine until after lunch when the little man wanted to be anywhere but in the house. So, I decided to go against my motherly intuition and bundled him up and ventured outside. I think it took longer to get him dressed. He finally got to wear the Carhartt overalls his Gramps and Gramma bought him. They matched his uncles. To bad they were not here today to see them.



Once we got outside I tucked Dominic into his wagon and we walked or better, he rode around the snowy yard. I showed him how to catch snowflakes with his tongue and make snowballs. He laughed.



Once his nose turned red I figured it was time to come inside. All in all, I think he enjoyed his first time in the snow. I know it did.

No comments: