Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wintertime Blues

I think this week I've realized that I seriously hate winter. I'm so sick of being in the house. I'm ready to break out the beach chair and stick my toes in some water while the warm sun beats down on my face. This is a dream of course because I'd have to have one eye partially open to keep my son from eating the grass, drowning in the water or running off down the street somewhere. The job requirements for being a mom run to long to even begin.

This week has been full of craziness. Husband is sick, son is teething and mom is just trying to hold everyone together. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though because this evening I have a date with my hair dresser. Oh how a lady loves to see her hair dresser. One full hour of just sitting and having someone make me feel pretty. Oh how 4:30 can't come soon enough.

BTW, anyone who knows how to create a slide show using Picasa shoot me an e-mail. I can't for the life of me figure it out!! Thanks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tired of winter as well. There is no way in Alaska or anywhere that is cold all the time. I just keep eating and eating because I am bored! Spring cannot come soon enough for me!