Oh my, another late night turning the pages of this awesome book. "The Shack." I think this will be a book I tell everyone about. I found it to be profound. I'm not someone who preaches religion or tries to push my views onto others. However, this book truly made me question and open my eyes and heart to a new way of thinking. For anyone who is trying to discover their relationship with God this would be a book to read. It had me laughing, crying and questioning with every page. Here is a part I totally fell in love with..
"if anything matters then everything matters. Because you are important, everything you do is important. Every time you forgive, the universe changes; every time you reach out and touch a heart or a life, the world changes; with every kindness and service, seen or unseen, my purposes are accomplished and nothing will every be the same again."
Trust me when I say you won't be able to put the book down. This will be one I keep by the bed and read over and over. If you are up for a book that makes you think go ahead and treat yourself to this one. Well worth it. I'd love to hear what you think when your done.
1 comment:
We need to start organizing our book club. I think it would be alot of fun! I am definately going to pick up this book.. thanks for the suggestion!
Post a Comment