Ok, so this new resolution to read and not clean every five minutes has its ups and downs. I am reading a great book. Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand. The problem, I find myself stealing time to read at every moment. Nap time today I had to force myself to put it down to motivate. I'm totally getting nothing done. Wasn't that the point though? I love the book. I find myself really relating to the main character. Anyone looking for a good read should pick it up.
I had a blast at class this morning and it seems that Dominic and I are really connecting today. Although it was nice having daddy home for two weeks I selfishly am glad I have Dominic all to myself today. I missed our private moments together just him and I. Oh well, nap time continues and I hear my book calling....
1 comment:
It was soo goood to see you guys today! Like long lost friends!!!!! (I know, I'm a dork) So friend, fall into that book and ENJOY!!! You deserve it!
Post a Comment