Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We Girls Stick Together

I have the best friends! I had a terrible morning. Car wouldn't start, couldn't get to class. I'm sitting in the driveway bashing the steering wheel with two clinched fist, saying bad words. After I did it, I turned around and Dominic was looking at me like I was some kind of freak. I smiled back and said, "oh, this is just mommy being funny, ha ha!" OMG. I'm a terrible mom, seriously. What kind of things am I teaching my son?

Thank God for my Buggies and Babes BF'sF!! (That's what I will be calling all you for now on.)They sprang into action. Trying their best attempts to get me to class. When all else failed my door opened and the grey skies lifted. There standing in my doorway, T with coffee and danishes. Oh how I needed caffeine at that very moment. (I was totally out and on a morning like this you either need coffee or a good crown and coke.) I'm totally sure the danishes weren't party of the workout regime, but they tasted like heaven to me.

Big hugs and lots of thanks to you ladies. I love you. It is so great knowing I have you to lean on on days like this. I owe you all big time.

2 comments:

tams said...

when times are tough, us ladies have to stick together. glad your girls were there for you... and i'm just a hop skip and a jump away if you ever need anything!!!

Heidi Ho said...

so good to know we have eachother, isn't it??? Love that T. She's a real sweet heart!