Monday, January 19, 2009

Playdate with Mommy

Today was so much fun. I finally got to take Doiminic out to play in the snow. He laughed so much. He loved touching the snow and watching me kick the snow. We attempted to ride the sled, but we don't really have any hills so I tried to make it as much fun as possible.






Spent the afternoon catering to both men in my life so I could got out to dinner aka, mom therapy. Another great meal, thanks for picking Pugs Tara, and great conversation. It seems I always walk away from these meetings learning more and more about these new friends of mine. All of these women are so strong. We all seem to come from different places, but our lives are so similar. I love that we do this every week. If makes me feel so much more refreshed. The night is cold, but inside the house is nice and snuggly. Going to curl up with my new book. Life is good.

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

How does he stand up in that snow suit???? So darn cute!!!