My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Let there be Light!
Happy New Year everyone!!! I'm still trying to figure out my resolutions. I will have to post them later, once I can define them to only a few. Our New Years Eve began with no power or heat. We were all up early of course because my son has decided to wake up before the sun now. I could hear the wind yesterday morning howling outside and I also heard what I thought was thunder. It turned out to be a transformer. A tree fell on a line by our house and took out the power line. We were without power/heat until lunch time. Boy, trying to entertain a toddler is a dark house without power is pretty interesting. By ten we decided to head to Burger King. The visit lasted on a few minutes b/c someone decided to explode in their pants and there was no changing station in the bathroom. (I mean seriously, who doesn't have a changing station?) Luckily the power came back on before it got to cold in our house. Dominic is still getting over his holiday funk. We have not had a fever in 24 hours. I've decided that I am in desperate need of some estrogen in this house. Seems like the past few days I've been out numbered. I can feel the cabin fever settling into my bones. Hopefully we can venture out and exert some energy before we all explode. Wishing everyone a wonderful New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment