Was up way to late last night Skyping with family. That can really be addicting. Finished my book. Hated it to end. Now looking for a book called "The Shack." It was recommended by my Aunt. Boycotting laundry today to catch up on e-mail and read an article about Flat Abs Fast! Hey anything to avoid laundry, right?
My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Four Walls
Day three of being housebound. Driving me crazy. I now know why I wasn't a teacher. I think I'm all out of tricks. I even broke out the new crayons Santa brought for Dominic to draw roads and pictures. Dominic chose to eat the crayons while I colored. In the end, I traded him the crayons for my toothbrush. Hopefully my car is fixed tomorrow so we can make a break from these walls. Spring can not come soon enough.

Was up way to late last night Skyping with family. That can really be addicting. Finished my book. Hated it to end. Now looking for a book called "The Shack." It was recommended by my Aunt. Boycotting laundry today to catch up on e-mail and read an article about Flat Abs Fast! Hey anything to avoid laundry, right?
Was up way to late last night Skyping with family. That can really be addicting. Finished my book. Hated it to end. Now looking for a book called "The Shack." It was recommended by my Aunt. Boycotting laundry today to catch up on e-mail and read an article about Flat Abs Fast! Hey anything to avoid laundry, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hate being house bound too! Actually, I dont mind it too much...its having a 15mth old that makes it a little more interesting.
Hope you guys get out soon!
Post a Comment