Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dominic's First Gardening Adventure

Another week without R. I'm glad it is nice out, but this weather has led me to realize my son is WILD outside. Never a dull moment around here. Spent almost every moment the past few days outside. Went to Walmart last night and let D help pick out flowers. We spent all evening planting. He mostly took the time to play in water, mud and chew on the shovel. I swear this kid eats everything. By 7:30 I had to haul him off to the laundry room with one arm and strip him down so I could bring him in the house. Although I feel like he tried my patience with just about every adventure yesterday we still had fun. I'm realizing now that having a girl next might not be such a bad idea. Two boys might put me in the looney bin. HA HA




1 comment: