Monday, April 6, 2009

Coffee Please

After a great weekend I realize this morning that my body is just not as young as it use to be. It could be the pregnancy and chasing a toddler all day, but I could barely get out of bed. I could have used a few more hours and then a HUGE cup of coffee from McDonalds, of course. Oh how I miss it! Just listening to D talk to his animals in his crib and wondering how in the world I am going to get my butt moving to go to class today. Walking doesn't sound like it will come very easily for me. I guess I'll be the one waddling in back today. No worries. I will be making a call this afternoon to schedule a massage. I have one more gift certificate left from Mother's Day last year. It will come in handy right now. Off to start my day...without coffee. Lord help me.

1 comment:

Mary Kathryn said...

Should I take offense to the "waddling in the back" comment, being that one of those folks was ME a few weeks ago? :O) Heidi was only waddling back there with me to be nice and hospitable, too. I know she could have been one of the front-runners if she had wanted to, but there she was, cutting corners with the new kid.