Taking a binky break with D. That's what we call it when he wants his binky because he is only allowed to have it in the crib. On Easter D decided his favorite word is "Hi!" He uses it all the time. Last night I left the guys alone to have my weekly Monday Night Dinner date with my friends. When I came home R had D in bed, but I kept hearing "mama" over the monitor. I couldn't help, but go in. When he saw me he smiled and said, "hey!" I had to chuckle. I picked him up and hugged him so hard. We snuggled for a while and he fell asleep. It was such a great moment. I needed it after so many days of long days and extra long nights.
We had our first appointment yesterday with Birth to Three to discuss D's speech, or lack there of. I'm really looking forward to hearing the results of the evaluation. I feel blessed that I am home with him now so I can work on what ever it is they tell me. I started getting his clothes out for summer and can't believe he is wearing 2T already. I miss the tiny clothes. He is growing up way to fast.
As for baby number 2, we are now in week 14. I'm pretty sure I'm feeling the baby move now. I finally broke down and took a belly picture this morning. I was a little shocked to see the comparison from D's belly pic. Much much different. If I gain confidence over the day I will post, but it isn't pretty. I'm selfishly hoping that maybe I can get my ultrasound scheduled during my next Dr. visit in two weeks. I need a little boost and finding out the sex of this baby might make it feel more real to me. Oh well, binky break must be over. I'm getting pelted with binkies left and right. Until tomorrow....
2 comments:
Binky breaks....I love it. I'm sure your belly bump looks beautiful!!! They all do!!! I can tell ya that I think you look great!
Can't wait to see that baby bump :) You definately have that glow thats for sure. Miss you!
Post a Comment