Finally a day that isn't rainy. Got the house cleaned this morning during one of D's binky breaks. They have been much longer than usual due to his recent illness. This kid loves his binkies. Plumber came and fixed the leak and Dominic had a nice play date with Addy. He even shared. Now off to nap time. Already a fun filled day. Dominic's new favorite toy is his soccer ball. Ryan taught him how to kick it. I'm not sure that was such a good thing to teach him to do in the house, but so far I've managed to save a few lamps, frames and televisions.

Both of D's therapists are scheduled for next week. I'm glad this process is moving along quickly. I can't wait to hear what they have to say. R is preparing for his three weeks of travel. I'm not really looking forward to being alone all that time, but I think this might be a good break for all of us. D and I have lots of fun things planned. I'm just crossing my fingers for no colds, ear infections or fevers while he is away.
Now off to either scrub floors and take a nap. I have a feeling the nap will win. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment