Well, we officially have hit the 12 month point. Apparently baby is doing fine. I wasn't able to hear the heartbeat, but the doctor assured me everything was ok. Still no peace of mind to me, the worrier. I guess I can breathe a partial sigh or relief that we have made it this far. Somedays it seems more real than others. This time already feels more rushed that with D. I'm hoping that things will change once we all feel better. Pushed myself to go the class this morning and I am so glad I did. So many new moms and babies. It was refreshing to see other moms juggling two kids. Toddlers and newborns. I guess it is possible. I just have to keep telling myself I can do it.
It seems like we are all finally coming around the end of this annoying cold. We spent an enjoyable evening outside last night. Even ate dinner on the driveway. It was way to nice to be inside. It is so nice that Spring finally is here. Hopefully it was stick around this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment