My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Recap
Wow, the past few days seem to have flown by. R returned from his trip and we spent Friday night at the play ground enjoying the great weather. Ordered in for dinner and just relaxed. D had a tough time warming up to daddy this time around. I think it was tough on R. Saturday was our last swim class of the semester. It was bitter sweet. Dominic has really advanced since the first class. He FINALLY even participated in the Choosy song at the end. We only practiced it at home ALL the time. The kid is just stubborn. It was sad to say goodbye to all the friend he has made in class. Hopefully we will see them again in the Fall. Raced up to Charleroi at met family for lunch at a really cute place. The Back Porch. It was such a cute place. I would love to live in the house. The decorations were awesome. Very antique just like I enjoy. Definitely not kid friendly though. Dominic had a field day. All in all though he ate was merry. There were little shops along the river I would love to go back to check out another time. Took some time to stop in and visit my mom and D had a field day playing with all the toys she recently picked up a garage sale. After such a busy day he fell asleep in the car on the way home and never woke up until this morning. Today we spent almost every second outside. Attempted to begin cleaning the flower beds, edged and cut grass. Hoping we can mulch next weekend. R left this afternoon and D and I spent the evening outside collecting pine cones, bugs and rocks. He did get his first brushed burned knee this weekend. It makes him look even more rugged. I think the both of us have some serious farmer tan, but all in all it was a hot, but enjoyable weekend. They go to fast though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment