Had a wonderful day today. Spent last night with Gramma and the family eating fish for lent. Aunt B gave a D a serious hair cut while he played in the sink. He was a one man comedy show.
Did swimming this morning, fell upon the kid fair at the mall and then we all crashed for a two hour nap. Spent the afternoon at Valley Falls. D thought he was old enough to swim rapids. We quickly told him, "absolutely not!" I could kick myself for not bringing the camera, but I left it behind in hopes of a relaxing day with the guys. Had a late, but enjoyable dinner at the Poky Dot. D ate enough french fries to last him a lifetime. We came home to find all my tulips in bloom. I'm crossing my fingers tomorrow is nice so I can get some good pics and possibly pre-easter pictures. I always like to do a pre-easter outfit shoot just in case we have melt downs on the actual holiday. When you have a high maintance kid you learn to plan ahead. Would love to top this great day off by watching a movie with R, but I just think I'm plain tired. I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend too!
2 comments:
Hi Sarah! Glad to hear you had a great day in my old stomping grounds... Fairmont! I love it there. Poky Dot is quite a cute place isn't it? Have a great day today!
You've inspired me for a date day with the hubby and kiddo! What a great plan. We need to do more things like that. Sounds like you are having a great weekend. I'm hoping to be there tomorrow, but I'm not sure how things will go.
Post a Comment