My new best friend is Blue Bunny Cookies and Cream ice cream. I think I have eaten a bowl everyday this week. I had to force myself to put it in a bowl today. I figured I could save a dish by eating it right out of the container. After thinking about it though, I figured my thighs would appreciate it better if I ate it from the bowl.
Today feels like it is going on and on. Running out of ideas to entertain D on this cold and rainy week. I was doing good until this afternoon. Now we are both taking a break. He is taking a binky break and I'm putting my feet up. Trying to decide between the bookstore or Target tonight. I'm leaning towards Target as I don't have to keep the boy quiet. Oh well, I guess that's all for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment