My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Pregnancy Insomnia
It has officially began. Pregnancy insomnia. I'm laying there trying to sleep, but all I can think about over R's snoring is preschool. Where should I send D? Which one is best? Will he be ready? How will I let him go? ALONE! This of course stirs up a whole other bunch on anxiety, which leads to...When am I going to get the nerve to finally move D to his big boy room? What should I do about a double stroller? Baby names...don't even get me started. Next thing I know I've been tossing and turning for over an hour and I still don't have an answer for any of the questions. 5:14 am and counting. On the plus side, I might have shower and be ready to start the day before D even wakes up. To bad I can't sit here and enjoy a nice cup of hot coffee in peace first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Sarah..I hate that for you! (I hated that for me when I had it too).
1. Preschool...I've heard/seen a lot of good things about ELF (early learning facility) Also, WVU's preschool is nice...Finally, the Presbytrian pre-school downtown has a great reputation!
2. Worries about the big boy room...I can sympathize!! I read just a couple pages of that book and I already feel like a big failure...you name the bad mommy habit, I've done it! Poor girl is going to be in our bed until she goes to prom! I may have to go into seclusion to get her back on a schedule. (Jason is leaving for a week..that will help with scheduling but hurt my energy level)
At least you are making lemonade out of lemons!!! A shower! I would just sit there and feel anxiety ridden until I was late getting up!
Post a Comment