My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Progress
It is hard for me to believe that the weekend is over. I've had lots of my mind lately so this weekend was good for me. We got lots of projects completed around the house. Big ones. I'm feeling good about our progress. Dominic was fussy most of the weekend. We all took lots of naps and played outside when we had the chance. I've been looking forward to tomorrow for some time now. Ryan will have a half day and I have lots of things to do in the afternoon. I feel like after tomorrow lots of things will be happening for us. March is here now. Spring will hopefully be blowing in soon. I'm ready for some fresh air and exciting activities. I'm guessing tonight will be a restless battle for Dominic considering his mood as of late. I better get to bed before the party begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here's to having a great day! xoxo! ;)
Post a Comment