I feel so lucky tonight to have such great friends. Today my phone and e-mail were full of birthday wishes. I love you all. Thanks so much for thinking about me. So far, thirty has been GREAT!
My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Birthday Wishes
I had a great day. It started with me making french toast for my guys for breakfast. Dominic thanked me by taking off his diaper and peeing on the kitchen floor. Although I wasn't amused, he found it to be very funny. We managed to curb the teething crankiness by putting D down for an early nap just in time for my mom and I to escape to our spa day. Four hours later we stepped out into the cold afternoon with freshly polished faces, toes and fingers. Doesn't get much better than that. Got myself all "dolled" up just for me hubby tonight and we ventured to Pugs for a romantic dinner. It took me a while to pick a place based on my sensitive stomach situation. Decided on the fettucine alfredo. Super yummy. Arrived home to find D and gramma playing outside with Uncle J and having a great time. We let D stay up late hyped up on teething tablets and splurged on about two....ok three pieces of vanilla gob cake. So good. Had a neighbor take this pic today just to cherish how great this day was for me. The only people missing were my other brother D and SIL B.

I feel so lucky tonight to have such great friends. Today my phone and e-mail were full of birthday wishes. I love you all. Thanks so much for thinking about me. So far, thirty has been GREAT!
I feel so lucky tonight to have such great friends. Today my phone and e-mail were full of birthday wishes. I love you all. Thanks so much for thinking about me. So far, thirty has been GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you had a great day! You deserve it!
Post a Comment