Sunday, March 8, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend was perfect. Dominic was very helpful. He helped his daddy fix our yard after the gas leak episode. He also tried to eat just about every rock, twig and weed in sight.



I'm finally gradually getting out of this funk of morning "all day" sickness so I was able to work outside all weekend. We also finished up Dominic's "big boy" room. I still need to move some clothes and then the crib, but we wanted it to be ready so he can start getting use to the room. So far he loves all the cars. I'm so excited. I think it looks like a fun room.

2 comments:

tams said...

will you take and send pics of d's big boy room...

Unknown said...

Love this pic of him... so cute! I cant wait to see D and K's wedding pictures.. LOL