My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Silence
Day three of the sore throat, cough plague. D and I have really had the run of things lately. I haven't slept in three nights. Instead of napping right now I'm on here and google searching whether or not I can use Halls cough drops. Seriously, what is my problem? I have no voice too, which is great when you trying to disipline a toddler. I'm just thankful he can't talk, beacuse he would probably tell me to go brush my teeth. Just feeling blah today. Praying that tomorrow will be better and maybe by some miracle D will sleep for a few hours straight tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh man, i hope you start feeling better soon! if there's anything i can do to help you out, please let me know! we can have D over for a playdate anytime you want. and you can sneak off and take a nap!
Hi Sarah! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment