Loving this warmer weather. Had D out most of the afternoon yesterday. Went to dinner with the buggy mommy friends. Got home exhausted and still did the normal bedtime routine. Still can't seem to get enough sleep. I'm really tired of not being able to eat anything GOOD. No pizza, no pop, no good homemade Italian soup. Heatburn, indigestion...you get the picture. No sickness this week, just very picky eating situation. I can't get over how much different it is this time around. I'm still attempting to keep up with the best of them at class. I'm not ready to let go of my normal clothes just yet. I worked to darn hard to get back into them. HaHa. Once this belly pops I'm sure I will feel differently.
As promised here is a pic of D's big boy room. I'm still working on some projects and attempting to block out every piece of sun light possible. I hope to move his crib in there by next month sometime.

Apparently this week is the time for fussy babies so I'm going to enjoy the rest of nap time and put my feet up for a change.
2 comments:
D's big boy room is soo cute!!!
And I K has been a mess this week too... must be a full moon!
I love the new pic. The 4 of you - Hehehe -
Post a Comment