My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Soap Box
Oh what to say tonight. It's almost bedtime though and I'm exhuasted so I must keep it short. Had a great day today for multiple reasons. I feel blessed in many ways. Had a great night out with friends. Lots of laughs. I've decided driving home that as moms we really need to cut ourselves some slack. I feel bad for us that we have to compare our mommy bods to teenage college girls walking around town. I guess this is the downfall of living in a college town. I for one am cuddled up in my oversized t-shirt and baggie sweats. I'm going to bed warm while that anorexic blondie I passed on the way home is freezing walking in her mini skirt. BRRR. To all the moms going to bed warm tonight, I applaud you and all of your hottness! Love ya ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love ya too hun! Our nights out are so much fun
Post a Comment