Very busy trying to prepare for the weekend ahead. Tried persuading R to take off tomorrow so I could, selfishly, have a break and finish cleaning. Not sure that will happen, but the clean will continue. Wishing the warm weather would return. Dominic just loves to play outside. Got him his first BIG dumptruck this morning to give him yet another excuse to play in the dirt.
Also, I'd love someone to tell me how the heck you are suppose to shop for a maternity bathing suit when you don't even look that "BIG" yet. It makes no sense to me, but if I wait I will miss out and get stuck with some nasty mis matched thing. UGH.
Looking forward to tomorrow morning with my walking crew and then my day of pampering. This is going to be a great weekend.
2 comments:
If you go to the Motherhood store in Clarksburg, they have a pretend preggo belly to put on and try on clothes! Too funny!
I don't know if they have swimsuits though.
Sarah, Take your mom to Bellies and Buttons over on Boroughs... very cute mommy and baby things in there.
Post a Comment