My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Tantrums
This week has been full of tantrums. D seems to be getting frustrated a lot lately. He will be fine one minute and then screaming the next. Not sure if it is teeth or just a preview of the terrible twos. I'm hoping teeth b/c I'm already concerned about bringing this baby home to the terrible two monster. The weather is cold, yet again which means we are stuck in the house. I like it so much better when we can be outside. This week has taken a lot out of me. I felt like my patience were running thin during play time at the mall today. If I can't keep up with D now I can't imagine what I will be like in 6 months. Waddling around trying to rein in my wild child. That will be a pretty picture. I think I will put in for some alone time this weekend and steal the car for a few hours. I could use it. Next weekend is the big three oh. Can't wait. Lots of time with mom and relaxation. Next weekend can't come soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Let me know if you need some girl target or starbucks time. i'll glady meet you! hang in there tiger!
Post a Comment