Oh My! I'm so glad it is Friday. Dominic is on nap two of the day. Not really sure what is going on with him and his sleep pattern as of late. I've learned just to go with it and don't ask questions. Finally putting my feet up. I'm starving too so 4:00can't come soon enough. Still going strong on our effort to declutter. I realized today we may have to rearrange the living room this weekend b/c D has officially discovered he can climb over the couch. Not a good thing to learn this early on. I'm crossing my fingers that we are not running around this weekend as I could use some time at home. Lots of projects half done that need completed. Oh and we are still in the middle of our gas leak mess. Hopefully Monday that will be finished. What a mess.
Oh well, naps are short around here so I need to get at it. Enjoy your weekend everyone!
1 comment:
Hi Sarah! Hope you have a great weekend! We have been cleaning out around here as well... you should post on eBay.. we have done very well on there this week... everything we posted sold. I am counting down the hours ladies night! WOOT! WOOT! LOL! :)
Post a Comment