My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Long Week
Today was a blah day. I had a whole list of things I should have done, but didn't. I felt like every time I went to sit down someone needed something or called out my name. I'm finally enjoying a nice quiet moment. I heard more snow is in the forecast and I'm not looking forward to it. Can't this winter wrap up already? Dominic was very mellow today. Relaxed in his stroller for class this morning and took a nice nap this afternoon. All the warning signs that a cold is on the horizon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don't need another round of germs contaminating this house. Hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow. I need a dose of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment