My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
The Wonders of Life
Wow, killer workout this morning. Great warm weather. I can actually hear birds chirping outside today. I'm savoring every last second b/c tomorrow the weather is suppose to get cold and winter will return. Ugh. This has just been a great week. Dominic is improving on his motor skills more and more every day. He loves using our old digital camera to take pretend pictures. He loved watching the big boys in the play area this morning go down the slide. He laughed so hard. Rented Nights in Rodanthe last night and cried like a baby. Someday I would love to own my own B&B. Maybe when the kids are all grown and moved away. R and I could make it our own little hobby thing. A girl can dream can't she? I feel like I have lots on my mind right now, but nothing really to talk about. I'm anxious for March to arrive and all of the great things it has to offer. I feel like there is so much on the horizon. What a great Summer this will be...off to enjoy this beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you enjoyed the warm weather by sitting still...very very still! I am a bit sore too! Not as bad as you, but then again, I whimped out today! I swear, I'm going to practice jump rope before we do that again. I sucked!!!
It was a glorious day, wasn't it?? I am looking forward to march too...So many things to enjoy. We sure did enjoy seeing you guys today!! Good friends!!
Post a Comment