It is so funny how only a few hours with great friends can add some much needed sanity to your spirit. Had a great night out with two very good friends. Great food, great talk and great relaxation. Came home to find my little man running around without a diaper. He thinks this is a game now. He takes it off and I put it back on. Tonight he would run away laughing and the more he laughed the more he would pee. Although there was mess, I couldn't help but laugh too. Although he is still so young, I can tell D has such a peaceful soul. It may sound odd, but he seems like such a sensitive yet very inquisitive little boy already.
Bought a new CD tonight too. Something I haven't done in over a year. It is great. Very mellow.
Last night we were able to spend the evening with my family. It was such a great night. Everyone has wonderful things happening to them right now. All great things. It was so nice to just sit around a talk without a bunch of confusion. Even D was laughing at everyone and dancing around. I left feeling really thankful for all of them. We all have come so far and with every passing year we seem to get closer. I feel like we are all closer now then we have been in years. It is a wonderful feeling.
Overall a great weekend. Hopefully this week continues in that trend.
No comments:
Post a Comment