My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Night Night, Sleep Tight
The wind it is a blowing. Boy what a night and day. The weather is so weird. I really need someone to explain to me why my son can't decide if he wants to stick with two naps a day or go to one. I wish he would make up his mind already. Today was a two nap day. This can only mean one thing...tonight will be a no sleep night. Hopefully our little adventure with B and the trains tonight will tucker him out. Bought groceries, cleaned and did laundry today. Very busy day. Although I have a secret obsession with Dr. McDreamy, I think I will have to miss out tonight and hit the hay. I say that, but once it is on I can't turn away. The power of a hot doctor in uniform I guess. Off to put my super mom/wife cape on and start dinner and prepare for the night ahead. I thought nap times were down time for mommies, not in this house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment