I had a great day today. There is nothing I love more than spending time with my family. I had a great time playing with Dominic. I was so excited to have him play in the leaves for the first time. He loved it. It is so great that he can now participate in play time. He loved throwing the leaves and crawling through them. These are the moments that I wish I could remember forever. Every detail.

Sometimes life can get so hectic and we get so wrapped up in the hussle and bussle that we miss out on what is important. I think that is a big fault of mine. More and more, I am realizing that it is not the things in life that are important. Today I had everything that makes me happy. Overall it was a PERFECT day!
2 comments:
So sweet, and so very true!
i think i say this at least once a week, but sarah, he's just so beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment