Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Need a Place to Run

I would love for someone to recommend a place to go with your child in the dead of winter. I think we have been to Target every night this week just to visit Kiss Me Elmo. I'm sure the security guys are getting suspicious. But, seriously where can you go to let your little one blow of some steam?

This week seems to be going by slower than usual. I think it must be the cold gray days. I don't think I'm ready for this weather just yet. Going to bed early again in hopes to catch at least 4 hours of good sleep. Lots to get done around here tomorrow.

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

hmmm...I'll have to think about that! I know there is that place called "Playworks", but I think it costs money! Hey, I'm all for meeting at the mall and letting them run around while we sip yummy coffee!!! hahahahaha