Met my mommy friends this morning for some walk and talk time. I just love these girls. I like to think of it as group therapy. It is just nice to have someone to talk to that can relate to what I am going through. I spent many months as a first time mom hanging out at home because I did not know any other SAHM with kids. Now I finally feel like I am making connections and being social. I was really missing the lack of adult conversation. I find myself waking up and looking forward to our hour of working out and letting it out.
This has been a long week for me. I just feel like I've been behind all week...can't seem to catch up. I'm glad today is Friday and that we finally have nothing to do this weekend. I'm looking forward to getting in some quality family time and some serious house cleaning. Opened my windows this afternoon and I can hardly believe it is the middle of November. After this weekend I really need to start thinking about the holidays. December seems like a whirl wind already....
1 comment:
Sarah~ You took the words right out of my mouth! I almost made the same post before I read yours. I told hubby I feel really honored to have 'accidently' met such great, honest and true people in our little group! It must have been fate!!! Thank goodness for baby weight, huh?? :)
Thanks for the lovely post! Hang in there! Let's chalk this week up to a full moon and start from scratch!
Post a Comment