Thursday, November 6, 2008

New to this stuff....

Ok, so I never thought I would be a blogger. But here it goes. When I was younger and even in college I loved to write. Somewhere in my attic I have a box full of stories and poems that I probably thought were great at one time. After checking this site out I thought this might be a great way for me to get back to writing again. Even if it doesn't happen all the time. Right now, I only have free time during naps. Dominic's naps, not mine. HA HA

Today has been a busy day. It seems like a tornado hit this morning and hasn't stopped blowing. I am finally sitting down. I can't wait to go out and meet my girlfriends tonight for some much needed girl time. Leaving the men at home happens less and less these days. Sometimes a mom needs some time to just be a person. That is what I will be tonight. Not a mom and not a wife. Everyone needs a night like that once in a while. Here is to a night out with the girls! CHEERS!

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

Yeah!!! Good job!

I am Soooo missing girls night out! I didn't get back from the doctor's until 5:45pm. It was a LONG day for Sophie and me! It was all good news, so well worth the time! Can I have a rain check on girl's night. I seriously don't remember what it feels like to be "heidi" not "sophie's mommy".

Tootles!!! See ya tomorrow!