Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside

Another cold...very cold day here. I'm in the midst of laundry, cleaning and figuring out this new laptop. Crazy. I would really like to be baking some type of oohhy goooy goodies, but that will have to wait until later. Lots to do before the wild man awakes from his nap. Seems like we are transitioning from two naps to one nap now. Later and longer naps in the morning with a quick little cat nap in the late afternoon.

Found a really cute wooden reindeer with a red light for a nose at the craft fair. Dominic loves it. I plugged it in for him to see last night and now he keeps taking me over to see it. I'm thrilled. I was hoping the purchase would make him smile and it did. I keep reminding him that reindeer pull Santa's sleigh. I'm not sure he understands, but it never hurts to try.

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

Great to see you today Sarah and Dominic!