Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Me

Tonight was a blessing. R took D to the park and left me to work in the yard and finish up some painting. It was great! The weather was perfect. I just love the faint chill in the air. It was a much needed break for this mom. D is still not sleeping due to this annoying cough which means I'm not sleeping either. I feel like my mind is moving 100 miles per hour. Thinking and worrying about all the last minute things I need to take care of before next month. Leave it to me to give birth three weeks before my little man turns 2. You know he can't go without a party. Why do us moms worry about these things?

I'm going to try hard to push all these thoughts aside and enjoy that last few quite moments of my evening alone. AAAH. The calm before the storm.

No comments: