Friday, September 11, 2009

Patience

Don't you think that once you reach this point in pregnancy you get a "I can be just as cranky as I want to be" pass? I do! After a long day of playing, cleaning, cooking I just can't pretend that my feet don't feel like sausages and this baby feels great ramming his foot into my ribs. Maybe they should allow pregnant women to take happy pills. This just might solve the problem.

Spent the evening cleaning car seats and installing them while watching D run around outside. I forgot just what a pain those infant carseats are to install. Thank God I saved the manual.

Tomorrow D starts swimming lessons again. Hopefully he loves it as much as he did in the Spring. Appointment yesterday revealed that apparently all the contactions I've been having are doing their job. Things are beginning to happen and the Dr. said everything looks great. Let's just hope that the next month goes quick for my husband's sake. I think I'm entering the scary phase! For that, I apologize.

1 comment:

Heidi Ho said...

No need for apologies dear! You are allowed to be as grumpy as you wish!!!! It's simply allowed! And I'm sure you are not being grumpy at all! I don't think you have a mean bone in your body!