I've decided that when they tell you "You are on the Watch List!" This is what it means...
Watch this pregnant woman....
Go crazy waiting.
Drive her husband nuts running errands and arranging preparations.
Agonize over what to do with the toddler that already resides in the family.
Suffer through days of contractions and nights of painful false labor.
Lose her freaking mind!
That about sums it up. Apparently I'm in pre-labor or something like that. They say it is good because I'm getting all the hard work out of the way. HARD WORK! Pushing the baby out isn't the hard part? WTH? Well either way, I'm officially forgetting about the watch list and letting go of the idea that this kid could come anyday. It is totally BS. I was giving the option to have my water broken next Wednesday, but decided against it. When the baby is ready he will come. I guess this is God's way of teaching me patience and granting more time alone with D. Not to mention some extra time to prepare mentally for the job ahead. If only I had the personality to accept this philosophy.
2 comments:
Great post Sarah! You are doing great! You know, the second you stop thinking about it..WHAMO..baby here!!!
They are right about the work. The part that makes the pushing suck so bad is how tired and worn out you are from all the ridiculous contractions. So,MAYBE...you are getting that part outta the way and will be able to deliver VERY quickly!!! : ) I'm thinking of you!
hang in there, lady. i still can't imagine what it's like to be doing all this with D running around! let me know if there's anything we can do to distract you!
Post a Comment