Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Officially on the "Watch List"

Well, apparently all the contractions I've been having are actually doing something. Found out today I'm 4cm dilated. I was put on the "Watch List" and now we wait. Although I knew this was coming, I guess I didn't really expect it to happen like next week. Frantic, Panic is about the best way to describe what I'm feeling right now. Trying to pile up my stuff for a quick exit and already worrying about what we will do with D. Why don't husbands worry about this stuff? And...the waiting begins. Until D day......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait Sarah! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out. Love ya!

Mary Kathryn said...

Oh, wow. A friend of mine did walk around for weeks being that dilated, so maybe there's no rush, but wow. Good luck to you. I know this is crunch time. Your new little man will be here before you know it. Let the wrestling matches begin.

Sarah said...

Thanks girls! For me this is the worst part. I hate the not knowing and the waiting. I'm just to much of an OCD schedule freak to live my life on the edge. It is killing me!

Heidi Ho said...

you'll be great! I just know it!