I've walked streets, hills, stairs. Bounced on gym balls, carried D through multiple stores and nothing. I forgot how frustrating these last few weeks can be for a sane person, let alone a 38 week pregnant woman. Drs. apt tomorrow. Until then, here are some pictures of our rainy weekend together. My guys trying to keep my mind off of the annoying aching of labor.
My new resolution to be a better wife, mother, and find time for myself to fullfill a passion. I will use this blog to share my balancing act.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Labor of Love
All I have to say is, someone better send me some labor vibes or I just might lose my mind. I've spent the past two nights walking the house in pain. Contractions, pressure and then by 4am this kid decides that apparently tearing apart my insides is much better than entering the real world.
I've walked streets, hills, stairs. Bounced on gym balls, carried D through multiple stores and nothing. I forgot how frustrating these last few weeks can be for a sane person, let alone a 38 week pregnant woman. Drs. apt tomorrow. Until then, here are some pictures of our rainy weekend together. My guys trying to keep my mind off of the annoying aching of labor.


I've walked streets, hills, stairs. Bounced on gym balls, carried D through multiple stores and nothing. I forgot how frustrating these last few weeks can be for a sane person, let alone a 38 week pregnant woman. Drs. apt tomorrow. Until then, here are some pictures of our rainy weekend together. My guys trying to keep my mind off of the annoying aching of labor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What time is your appt.?? I have one too!! : )
Post a Comment