5 weeks to go! 5 VERY LONG FREAKING WEEKS TO GO! I'm about ready to have this baby NOW. The belly is getting in the way of everything. Last night I was trying to give D a bath and realized I can't even reach over the tub anymore. I'm not very good with dealing with not being able to do the things I want to do. I can't wait to be able to actually work out again. It will feel great.
D had a great appointment with the speech therapist today. She put him through her orginal evaluation and he breezed through it with flying colors. I was so proud of him. We calulated that he is saying up to 50 words now, which is huge! Huge for us anyway.
The weekend was full of Labor. R spent Sunday at work. I painted the garage door and then we spent D's nap time yesterday trimming bushes and cleaning up the yard. I got my mums planted and I think the house looks great for Fall. My favorite season! Last weeks cold front really got me in the mood for pumpkins, Rich's Farms activities, football weekends, cool breezes through the windows and warm yummy dinners on the stove.
D still has a cough. Apparently the Dr. says it's allergies. I don't know. So we are still dealing with that and trying to catch up on sleep when we can. 5 weeks to go now so we are in the final stretch. Hoping the Baby E comes sooner rather than later at this point. I think we are all ready!
3 comments:
Be careful what you wish for! They are inducing my friend MK on FRIDAY!!!! She's not due for 18 more days but baby is very large!
Hang in there and let Ryan do the bathing for the next few weeks!
We (almost) have parallel lives - HATE these last uncomfortable weeks, sickness, two crazy boys, and speech therapy.
I feel your pain (and joy!). Thinking of you guys.
Wahoo! Home stretch! :) I love the fall too... we need to find somewhere to live that has fall year round :) Miss ya!
Post a Comment