Monday, September 14, 2009

R U F'n Kidding Me?

I'm sick AGAIN! I woke up on Saturday morning and said to Ryan "Are you f'n kidding me?" I'm sick!" On top of my second round of poison ivy. YES, friends, second round! I swear this pregnancy turned my immune system into the size of a pea. Last night was horrible. I was up with D until 3am. He apparently thought there was a frat party going on in his crib and the entire thomas the train collection was invited. In between screams for "Mommy!" and my coughing fits I some how managed to handle things until 3 and then I called in for back ups. R took over and by the grace of God got D to sleep at 4.

I just spend my entire morning on the phone with drs., at the pharmacy, urgent care and then back to the pharmacy. With hesitation, but approval from my favorite midwife I'm just about to down a Zpack. Ugh! I spent the entire 8 months dealing with colds without meds and now, I'm this close to the end and I caved. I just can't do it anymore. As I'm filling my glass of water I'm praying to God that this won't effect the baby and hopefully help me get better and get some sleep. Now, I will have the next 4 weeks to agonize over how these five little pills will impact the growth of my little bean. It is totally hell to be a mother sometimes!

No comments: